RELATIONSHIP THERAPY GROUP
Is love causing you pain? Do you feel stuck and frustrated in your relationship but do not know how to fix it? Do you feel like nobody understands you?
Come grow with us!
- Feel Better – Increase your confidence and self esteem
- Relate Better – To yourself and others
- Develop Skills – To communicate better, resolve conflicts, regulate emotions
- Work Through – Relationship difficulties, anxiety, depression, loneliness and low self worth
- Grow – As you share and learn from other group members
Relationship Group Therapy can help you understand your history, fears, and learn new ways of dealing with problems. It offers an exciting chance to explore your past life experiences and how they may influence your present and future.
Time: Wednesdays from 6PM to 8PM. We welcome suggestions about other possible times for group.
Address: 3939 West Ridge Road, Suite A 204, Erie, PA 16506
Cost: $25 per session
We also accept Aetna, Highmark BC/BS, UPMC, UPMC for You, and Optum insurances.
Call: (814) 806-1058 / (814) 392-4315 for more information