WHY SHOULD YOU GO TO COUPLES THERAPY?
You may consider couples therapy if you:
- don’t feel supported by your partner
- feel emotionally distant, hurt, or resentful
- feel criticized and unappreciated
- feel like your partner is your enemy
- fight or argue a lot
- get angry and frustrated
- feel stuck, desperate, or betrayed
- can’t forgive or ask for forgiveness
- dealing with affairs in relationship
- are thinking of ending your relationship but not sure if it is the right choice
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM COUPLES THERAPY?
You will learn:
- recognize unhealthy patterns in your relationship and replace them with healthy ones
- identify the roots of your problems
- embrace differences and let them be growth opportunities
- become less defensive and more compassionate
- communicate your needs
- identify your communication style and replace unhealthy communication patterns
- restore trust
- forgive and ask for forgiveness
- reconnect with your partner
You may still experience issues in your relationship after you finished therapy, but you will have the necessary skills to take a constructive approach to solve them more effectively.